top of page



The Pro-Vision Academy Parent Information

 The Pro-Vision Academy participates in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs (CEP) and offers students nutritionally balanced, free meals daily. These programs fall under the direction of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and are administered at the state level by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA).

Food Allergy/Special Diet

Any food allergy or meal accommodations related to health concerns must be made through The Pro- Vision Academy Food Service Department. The Special Diet Statement must be completed and signed by a healthcare provider who is authorized to write medical prescriptions (a doctor, a nurse practitioner, or a physician’s assistant). There cannot be any allergy or special meal accommodations in a student’s Food Service account unless this form is on file in the Food Service office.

Food Allergy information must be submitted to the Food Service Department’s

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: discrimination-complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1)mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.govs

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.



bottom of page